Hello everyone, I’m here with a new award; this time the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks Vivian at God’s Whispers of Truth for nominating me for this award! Vivian is a very inspiring and cheerful blogger who has encouraged so many people with her blog. If you have not followed her, go do that now before we continue.
About The Sunshine Award:
This award is given to creative, positive and cheerful bloggers by other bloggers as a token of appreciation and admiration.
Here are the rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
My 11 Questions And Answers:
1) What is the bible verse/passage which you turn to the most for comfort?
I have this verse memorized, and I often say it to myself:
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:21)
2) What are you most thankful for today?
3) What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child?
3) When did you last clean out your closet? (hehehe, I tagged my daughter on this post😂)
August 10, actually. I rearranged everything on the floor of my closet.
4) What is your primary love language ie, acts of service, words of affirmation, physical touch, quality time, or gift giving?
I think I’d have to say physical touch.
5) Which Bible character can you relate to because of what they went through?
I’ve thought about this, and I keep coming back to David. I think because he was a very godly man but still had his own sins and shortcomings, and as Christians I think everyone can relate to that.
6) What is your favorite board game?
Can I say Apples To Apples even though it’s a card game?
7) What is or was your favorite subject in school?
8) What do you enjoy doing during your down time?
Writing or reading or painting.
9) What major obstacle in your life has God helped you overcome?
When I had depression last winter and my physical health plummeted.
10) What musical instrument(s) can you play?
The piano if I wanted to.
11) If you could go back 10 years, what major decisions would you change?
I’m not old enough to have been making major decisions ten years ago.
11 Questions For My Nominees:
1) What would be your dream job?
2) What big thing would you love to do if you had the means?
3) If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
4) If you had the opportunity to change the world, how would you do it?
5) What would you do with a million dollars?
6) What would you name your pet dragon?
7) Would you rather time travel to the past or to the future? Why?
8) What word would your friends use to describe you?
9) What’s your favorite candy?
10) What’s your favorite song?
11) What are the greatest gifts God has given you this year?
I nominate for this award:
Tina from God’s Kid Speaks
Lydia from In His Service And Loving It
Autumn Leaves and a Spring Breeze
The Wee Writing Lassie
Matt from Jesus Luvs All
(I’m only doing six people because eleven is waayyyy too many. I know, I was born a rebel.)